We are thankful:
- To be part of God's kingdom because of the love of a Savior.
- To be together in our own dwelling place once again.
- To share in one another's love, laughter, and tribulations.
- For family bonds and growth.
- For meeting strangers who've become friends in this new place.
- For forever friends who are so far away.
- For providence over friends and family.
- For all our worldly possessions, even though they don't guarantee happiness.
- For hands to do work for others when they cannot do for themselves.
- For having a job when many do not.
- For the A-MAZ-ING food and fellowship Thanksgiving week.
There's so much to be thankful for this year. As the month of November comes to a close and Thanksgiving is yet another year away, we will continue to give thanks throughout the year for one another and the Lord's abundant blessings.