January 23, 2012

What Inspires You?

I have been motivated by a fellow blogger to begin a log through pictures for the month of February, as if I'm not already forever taking pictures. Photography is one of the many ways to capture a moment and forever cherish something exactly the way it is, in that exact moment. Take, for instance, my wedding day. I will never look exactly as I did that day (thinner, tanner, shorter hair, the same highlights). No day will taste as sweet, no kiss will ever seal a bond so precious as the kiss that sealed my love and myself together. All I have are the memories in my head of that perfect August day, and the photographs that were so graciously given to me. That's a day I will never forget. But there are days that are so easily forgotten, that slip our memory until reminded. It only takes a picture to remember witnessing a beautiful sunset, a delicious meal, or a gathering of forgotten friends.
Therefore, I am challenging you and myself. Log each day with a photograph or two.
Become a member of this blog, and send your daily photo to me (kaoleary.85@gmail.com) and I will share it here. So show me through your photos, what inspires you?
Your family?
The sunrise?
A smile?
Your bedsheets?
A card?
A craft?
Tell me! Show me! What inspires you?


Looking back at some old pictures on my computer, above is what I found. Factory smoke at sunset, an old automobile, the largest oak tree I've ever seen, and a Virginia winery.
Take the photo challenge (inspired by this blogger).
1. Join the O'Leary family blog and
2. send your photos to me at kaoleary.85@gmail.com and
3. share your inspiration among friends.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!
Happy shooting!

No comments: