March 2, 2012

Beautiful Sunset.

Driving home from Meredith's soccer practice Tuesday night, I came across the scene below and immediately stopped to take a few pictures. The colors in the sky were breathtaking, almost as if the sun was playing it's grand finale and wanted a standing ovation. Well, it got one from me at least. I had to admire the beauty, the splendid performance taking place in the sky. Absolutely gorgeous.




Also, there was a train (see below). It was also quite interesting and I felt poorly for almost leaving it out (blame it on the sunset).




Have a joyous day and stop to enjoy the beauty of this world.




2 comments:

Sugar Plums & Lollipops said...

That's so beautiful, & so peaceful!

Christie (At Sixes & Sevens) said...

Beautiful pictures! I really love the train.