March 9, 2012

Photograph Friday

I've been in a little slump when it comes to taking pictures. My favorite kind of photography involves anything in nature, and with winter weather being all gloomy and uninspiring, I have definitely slacked off. So I decided to take a stroll through iPhoto (more than 1,000 photos) and look back on some projects that were started but never amounted to anything. The ones below were going to be entered in a city-wide contest, with the goal being to choose a photo representing the beauty and history of the city. Needless to say, I didn't enter the contest but wished I had. It was a rainy day in fall, 2011. The city my family resides in has so much history. There's a huge cemetery in town that has beautiful pathways and greenery, so I took a walk through to see what I could find. Flowers, watering holes, anthills, angelic sculptures, and historic headstones of generals and little ones. 
I'm excited to see what photographs are in store for Spring and the lovely blossoms it brings.
Enjoy your Friday!
p.s. What do you think about the new blog design? I'm too ADD to keep the design the same way for too long. 




















No comments: