April 25, 2012

To Thrift or Not to Thrift.

I've been hearing so many people talk about thrifting. It sounds awesome and I love a good thrift find as much as the next super-saver. But honestly, I love shopping at Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and the like. They are my favorite places to shop at. I simply cannot stop myself from walking aimlessly through the home goods aisles. After my post a yesterday, you know I wanted to take a little time for some retail therapy. Yesterday after school I did just that. Plus, I needed to get a few things for my teacher for helping me out during my training (student teaching). I got her a couple things and I got a couple things for myself. =)
And you wouldn't believe the steal of a deal I found. I found dessert plates marked down from $10 to $0.70! I had my eye on these a few months back but wouldn't dare pay full price for them. I believe it was God's little treat to me, saying "I see you, I know you, I'm thinking of you, and have more dessert with these gorgeous dessert plates." Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but either way, they are gorgeous and worth every 70 pennies per plate spent. Who says thrifting is better than bargain shopping!?







I also found these gorgeous glass drink containers. I've been wanting some for a while, just to hold more water or to have a colorful drink display for guests when they come over. They are cute and only $1.99 a piece.




To thrift or not to thrift? That is the question (If you like Shakespeare and all...). 
Have a B-E-A-U-TIFUL day!! 




No comments: