May 21, 2012

...And My Favorite Shows Return for the Summer!

Some of my favorite shows are returning for the summer! I'm so excited!!

  1. So You Think You Can Dance
  2. The Closer (the final season...so sad!)
Here's a favorite clip from last seasons SYTYCD with winner Melanie. What a great duo these two made!



And another brilliant one...probably the best of season 8.



You can't disagree that these two are extremely talented and Melanie is from big Georgia (my home state!), so that made it even better. 
Can't...wait for May 24th, season premiere of SYTYCD!!

As for The Closer, it's just something I've gotten into and stayed with since the beginning. I love Brenda's (main character played by Kyra Sedgwick) southern twang and quirky southern charm that invades the L.A. police department. Looking forward to this summer's lineup!


No comments: