May 8, 2012

FEAR






Lately I've been battling with fear....like it's some kind of real person standing in my way, when in actuality it's just a false state of mind. I've feared what's to come, the responsibility that comes with teaching, and simply growing up. The notion sounds childish, and I know I'm already in my mid twenties, but I haven't really experienced this kind of fear before. I've always been a go-getter, a figure-it-out, be strong and think-with-your-head type of girl. So, on Sunday during the service I prayed and asked God to take this fear away from me. It does no good. It doesn't get you anywhere, nor is it from God.
And guess what happened? A great praise & worship leader spoke about fear. He prayed right there on the stage for God to deliver those with fear from fear. It was confirmation that I needn't live with it, fear.

FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real.

I love that.

No fear, people!

And a poster for you to remember. All smiles today as I go take my VA teacher certification test.


No comments: