May 22, 2012

Rainy Day Bubbles.

 It's been raining...A-L-O-T...here in Virginia.
I'm sick of it.
It's ridiculous the amount of rain we've had in a week.
There's only a certain amount of days I can be happy with rain, thunderstorms, and cloudy skies. After a while my head begins to ache from the pressure and it takes all I have within me to smile through the pain.  Mer really helped me out yesterday. She always brightens my day. First it began with, "Mommy, let's have a tea party with Bunny and Bear." Of course I said ok and of course Mer brought out bubbles to make our rainy day feel a little brighter. And of course...I have a video for you, sharing just how my little munchkin can make a dark day full of light. 




Teavana = Favorite Tea Ever

Tea For Two




Have a beautiful day, lovelies. 


No comments: