1. Soak your shirt in cool water. Wring out.
2. Put your shirt over a plastic lid. It dries faster this way. I used a lid from a large storage container.
3. Draw your design with the BLUE GEL GLUE.
4. Let dry completely. This can take a full day.
5. When the shirt has dried completely, add the dye to cool water in a large bowl. Start with one tablespoon, adding more to get desired color. Your shirt will be lighter than the color you see in your bowl. Soak shirt, wring out.
6. Place dyed shirt back over plastic lid. Allow to dry completely.
7. Once dry, fill up the sink with cold soapy water. Rinse your shirt to get the glue off.
8. Machine wash and dry.
9. Your shirt is ready to wear!
I'm sure yours will turn out much nicer than mine because you are super crafty! Enjoy!