June 30, 2012

Suga Suga!

Recently I was contacted by Sugarlips clothing to be part of their blogging club. They would send me free clothing from their store and in return I would take pictures and blog about it. I received my first dress a few days ago and couldn't wait to open it and see what was inside. Seriously...I was like a big kid grinning from ear to ear. When I put the dress on it was so comfortable and the material so soft. It was seriously one of the most comfortable dresses I've ever put on and the colors were so fun. So a friend and I took some shots and then the very next day Meredith decided she wanted to take pictures of me too. It's so exciting because first of all I get free clothing from this great store that really knows and appreciates the different sizes and interests of a woman, and then I also get to step out from behind the camera and get some shots done.












In the top few pictures I actually folded the top part of the dress under, put on one of my favorite black tanks, tucked in, then wrapped a belt around the waist. In the other pictures the dress is as-is. Either way, played up or down, this dress is simply gorgeous and so fun. Head over to Sugarlips and take a look at their awesome clothing!


No comments: