July 7, 2012

SUPER BUMMED!!


The beautiful sleek black camera that I use on a daily basis is not cooperating with me today. My camera is holding the photographs inside hostage, and there's nothing I can do about it today or for the next few days. And I hate to say it, but my camera phone stinks big time, so it won't be a good substitute for my stubborn and spoiled camera. I'll have to wait impatiently and beating my hands on the table like a child who wants candy for a new cord to come to connect the camera to the computer. So today I worked on some pictures of a day in June. A day that I remember was a perfect mixture of sun and wind, a complete contrast to the days of this hot and muggy July. It was also a young girl's 13th birthday party, and like most teenagers, I found it hard to get any good shots of the teen because we all know that 13 year olds typically avoid cameras at all costs. At least I know I did, which is the excuse for not snapping any good shots of her. On the other hand, I did get many beautiful photos of the younger ones who happily gallivanted around the yard, playing games and displaying big smiles. Here's what I came up with:



















Have a beautiful Saturday!


No comments: