August 20, 2012

BBQ Baby Shower Invitations From Etsy.

Recently I've been planning a baby shower for my sister. Turns out it's gonna be harder than I thought with her being in Georgia and me being in Virginia. Either way, I'm still really excited about it and hoping to help from far away. Therefore, my job in this whole shebang is taking care of the invites. She and her hubby prefer to do a couples BBQ Baby Shower, which is really awesome and sounds super fun. So here are some invitations I've gathered from Etsy shops. I tell you what, these ladies are uber creative and I love seeing what they can do.


Created by Michele Purner. Click here for store.

Created by Puzzle Prints. Click here to visit store.
Created by threeat23. Click here to visit store.

Created by FourLeafPrints. Click here for shop.

Created by Silver Line Design Team. Click here for shop.

Created by Carrie Vital. Click here for store.

Enjoy your Monday, lovelies!


No comments: