September 19, 2012

Castle.




I was watching the very last episode of Castle, preparing myself for the season premiere on September 24th (okay...I'm lying...I just wanted to watch it again...there was no preparation needed), and toward the end of the episode where Kate Beckett and Castle are having their most romantic meltdown, this song is playing. I kept thinking, This is the absolute most lovely song to play during this moment. So I looked it up. And it's too beautiful a song not to share with you. This one is by Andrew Belle and has been used on many shows including Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries, and of course Castle.

I cannot wait for Castle to come back on September 24th.
Here's a great line from the season finale:

Four years, I've been right here. Four years. Waiting for you to open your eyes and see that I'm right here! Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate.

Perfect.

No comments: