Anywho, I'm super excited to have met Holly at her little blog because she has honored me with the Versatile Blogger Award. I have to admit...I do a lot of different things on here and I'm so glad to have all you lovely ladies supporting me. I hope the things I do on here can affect somebody else in a positive way.
So here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Add the award to your blog.
- Thank the person who presented it to you.
- List seven random facts about yourself.
- List the rules.
- Pass the award on to seven other bloggers.
- Inform each blogger they have won by posting a comment on their blog.
Sounds easy, right??
My 7 Random Facts (that you could probably live without)
- When my husband is away on business, I rearrange the entire house. Because of this, he comes home and bumps into things in the night. My poor honey.
- I am an amateur photographer who likes to pretend to be the most popular photographer in the world. Don't hate.
- I secretly listen to Frank Sinatra in my spare time when nobody is watching or listening, and pretend to be his duet partner, harmonizing the entire time. Shhhhhhh...
- When doing laundry...wait...let me rephrase. When I do laundry, it piles up on the kitchen table until I feel like folding and putting it away.
- Another secret? I might not get to #4 for days and this makes hubs very upset because we no longer have a table to eat on.
- I very much enjoy wine tastings. Can I get an Amen?
- I LOVE baking, which is why my pants were getting tighter, which is then why I decided to stop baking as much and go on a diet. By diet I mean resolve to less sugar induced eating habits.
Now...my 7 nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Rylie at Compelled. (She is wonderfully inspiring with her walk of faith)
- Rachel at Tunes and Spoons. (Sweet lady with a sweet family and an eye for beautiful things)
- Joanna at Moda Mama. (Can we say style!?)
- Ellie at Speak Now. (An inspiration blog)
- Elora at T & E: a storybook. (Her wit and girlish humor makes me smile)
- Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings. (Awesome. Need I say more?)
- Britt at Yellow Umbrella. (Some cool link ups and awesome Pinterest posts)
These are all awesome bloggers! I wouldn't list them for an award if they weren't. Go take a look at them and give them some GFC lovin'.
Thank you again to Holly!