October 2, 2012

I Will Pray For You.




I love this verse. It speaks greatly of the humbled spirit of a sinner. Are we called to be perfect? I believe God wants us to strive toward His image, which is perfection, but He knows that even though we strive, we will always fall short because of sin. It is the false perception the world holds of Christianity that Christians are supposed to be perfect...which we always disappoint in, and therefore leads to outcries of hypocrisy. We might be called to strive toward perfection, but to also admit that we need Jesus because of our lack of perfection.
This is amazing!! Think about it. What can He do with a perfect person? There's nothing left to do with perfect. God wants sinners, like you and me, because we can know and appreciate the good that is God by our imperfections. It's beautiful actually.
There's no better way to say I love you, than by telling somebody that you accept them...even when they're not at their best. That's what God does. That's what we're all called to do for others...to show that grace and mercy which God shows to all of us. IN EVERYTHING.
So I want to take this moment to tell you wonderful, lovely people (even though you might not feel lovely, God thinks you're beautiful), I want to pray for you.
I WANT TO PRAY FOR YOU FOR WHATEVER YOUR NEEDS MAY BE.
Remember, "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him." (1 John 5:14-15)
Powerful things can be done when you pray and believe.
Let me pray for your needs. This could be sickness, financials, safety, peace of mind, etc.
You can do this anonymously in the comment section or send me an email at kaoleary.85@gmail.com.
Your prayers are safe with me. I will not comment on your requests, nor exploit it.
Let me pray for you.

Have a beautiful day, lovelies.


No comments: