November 4, 2012

Making Your Small Apartment Room Work For You.

Our bedroom is S-M-A-L-L.
There's no doubt about it that we have to find what works best for our small apartment bedroom.
For those of you who know what I'm talking about, can I get an Amen??
For the longest time our dresser was in the living room because we had no space for it.
Andrew decided to fix that. He MADE our bed.
We call it our tree house bed. ;) You could call it a loft bed.
It is high enough to put the dresser under, which saves us space,
and we also have storage space under there for all our extra stuff.
It really fits our needs perfectly!
It also goes well with the industrial feel of our apartment.
I love it and am so grateful my hubs took my wants and needs into consideration when building this thing.
He truly is great!











We also included industrial shelving on the wall for our beauty needs. Or for Andrew I should say manly needs. I used S hooks to hang my necklaces as well.

Enjoy your Thursday!!
P.S. I'm still coming off this high from getting my teaching job!


No comments: