October 8, 2012

Monday Comes Too Early.

I know I posted my early weekend review on Saturday...but I still have more pictures to review with you lovelies. On Saturday some friends, Andrew, Mer, and I gathered for the Children's Festival in Norfolk, VA. The day was beautiful, sunny and warm. We were right beside the water, so there was a great breeze welcoming us, keeping our skin cool. Plus the event was a great way to keep my mind distracted from wanting to be in Georgia for my one and only sister's baby shower (I'm so sad I couldn't make it to her shower).  Nevertheless, the distraction worked and we had a great time with family and friends, chilling at the Norfolk Children's Festival. There were crafts, games, pirate ships, and plays. It was soooo much fun!





















I even scored some footage of the Aladdin play. Jasmine is singing...of course...about wanting to be free to love who she wants.
We had a great weekend.
I hope you did as well.
Now it's time for a new week!



No comments: