October 22, 2012

Pumpkins Pumpkins Everywhere.

What a lovely weekend.
Saturday was extremely busy, celebrating two birthdays and Mer's great soccer game.
Andrew's newest project for our bedroom is sure to add some much needed storage space
and I spent an afternoon sprinkling our place with orange pieces of happiness...

The weekend brought great times with family and friends,
couldn't it have stayed just a little bit longer?










Fall fever prompted me to create a seasonal inspired wreath. All the pieces were purchased from Michael's for $13 total. I am a lover of simplicity, so this suited me greatly. Our household is lacking in black paint, therefore the chalkboard spray paint came in handy. Everything was set into place with a hot glue gun and I adore the pop of color the orange leaf adds.

I will be an Auntie to new baby Keira and new baby Habeck soon. My sister is due Oct 31st and my good friend is due any day now. It seems like not too long ago Andrew and I were the only one of our friends and family who had a child, and now more and more of our loved ones are adding to their precious families.

There is also the exciting news of finally getting a teaching position. There are two interviews I am especially hopeful about, and which I would be lucky to work at either. Please keep me in your thoughts as the anticipation of finding a job continues!




No comments: