November 13, 2012

Bonjour. Long TIME NO SEE. DON'T FORGET ME.















I'm still here...don't forget me!! THis is my life right now...wake up, shower, eat breakfast, wake Meredith up, feed her, go to school, (OH! brush teeth, of course), teach, eat lunch, teach some more, recess, have classroom meetings, pack up for home, grade papers, go home, eat dinner, take showers, drink some....water...hehe...or something else...go to bed. Then...do it all over again!

Teaching is not as easy as it looks. When your child's teacher or your teacher friend looks or acts like they are crazy eyed...the truth is...they are. ;)  I feel it now more than ever. Teaching is 12 or more hours a day.

Yuppers!
Don't forget about me, everybody!
I'm still here.
Drop by and show me some love.

Love you!!!


No comments: