December 31, 2012

YEAR 2012. GOODBYE.




So much has taken place in this family's life in 2012. I finished my degree with the help of many, including my wonderful husband who was patient for oh so long while I procrastinated my way through college. Meredith finished kindergarten and began first grade. My sister and BFF both became preggers, making me a proud auntie to two awesome kiddos...Keira and Xavier. Meredith and I spent the summer in Georgia and Florida with family, then fall and winter festivities began. We celebrated the year with many new and awesome friends, who included us in their Thanksgiving and family holidays. For them we are ever grateful. I can honestly say the friends we have here in Virginia are more than friends, they are family. Meredith played two seasons of soccer, I landed my first teaching job in second grade mid-year, and we headed back to GA for Christmas. Just to add a side note about Christmas break: I stayed sick the ENTIRE time, first with a head-cold, then the stomach flu. It sure was a bummer to be so sick during such a jolly time. Either way we still enjoyed seeing the family, especially my lovely niece, Keira! She looks like her daddy, for sure...sorry sis! I know how it feels when the child whom you carried for 9 months comes out looking nothing like you...you feel gipped. All that work and no credit (laughing to myself right now).
This year sure has been a crazy, great, awesome, fun, exciting, adventurous one. I am so blessed to have spent such wonderful moments with the ones I love the most.
Let's see if my old self can stay up for midnight to kiss the one I love (toothbrush will be in tow after munching on cheese dip and chips).
It is really super depressing that I couldn't find any pictures for January and February. I believe that was the time I was doing my student teaching and was super stressed out. Oh well!
2013 HERE WE COME!

P.S. I SURE AM GLAD THE MAYAN CALENDAR WAS WRONG...
P.P.S. YOU CAN FIND ME ON INSTAGRAM FINALLY...AT KAOLEARY85.
P.P.P.S. DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR FREE AD SPACE BY CLICKING ON THE BUTTON AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF MY BLOG. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

=)

visit 2011s review in pictures here.

No comments: