January 19, 2013

Polka DOTS and FISH tacos.

The title above sounds like something straight out of a Dr. Suess book. Possibly a storyline of a polka dotted fish who did not like tacos and could not be persuaded to eat them...reminiscent of green eggs and ham style.
No, I'm not Suessing it today, but I did want to show off my beautiful new nail design, created by my friend's very sweet teen daughter. We played laser tag today, which I can only tell you I am not so secretly addicted to now, and then headed back home for pizza and chat time. She graciously offered to snazz up my chipped nails; an offer which I couldn't turn down. Anyway, I feel very youthful with this bright design. I say go for it!
Later in the night Andrew, Meredith, and I headed to another friend's house for a feast of fish tacos. They were covered in rice, beans, corn, avocado, and a creamy avocado and lime sauce. Super delicious!
Not only did Mer and I try something incredibly adventurous and new today, laser tag, but we were able to spend even more time with amazing friends too.
The icing on the cake?
I came home to a fresh and clean house, compliments of my sweet husband.

No comments: