March 14, 2013

Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookie Cake. Delish.

Lately I haven't had the energy, interest, or time to bake anything. This drives me crazy because I absolutely adore baking...especially more so than cooking. Although I'm too tired after school to do anything constructive, yesterday I had this overwhelming feeling to bake. So I did. It must have been a Pinterest-inspired moment, because otherwise I'm not sure I would've made this sweet lookin' thing.

Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookie Cake. From Kraft.




I've yet to taste this cake all put together, but in pieces it's delicious. I can only imagine what it will taste like once cut and on my plate. Yum!
You can find this delish recipe here.

4 comments:

Paula Jones said...

New follow from GYB hop!

Falen @ Upward Not Inward said...

Drooling now!! That looks delish!! Gonna have to check out that recipe. How long did it take you to make that?!

Stopping by from the GYB hop and am following on Instagram now. :)

Falen

Ticsblog75 said...

Wow, does all of that look good. I'm sure put all together is wonderful, but I understand. I keep trying to make a coconut cake, where the icing has to sit in the fridge for 3 days. There's never enough icing to ice the cake, still not sure how that keeps happening. LOL
I'm your newest follower via GFC . Please stop by and check out my blog. I'm still new, but trying to get my name out there.
http://ticsblog75.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Wow, this looks awesome. I am sure it must have been great when it was all put together. I found you through MBC and I'm following your blog now with GFC; I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better. :) If you'd like to check out my blog, it's at http://thistlebearhome.blogspot.com