August 20, 2015

The BEAUTIFUL Campaign | in the spotlight

With the starting of my photography Facebook page (go Like my FB page here!!), I have found a new inspiration for a campaign that is well overdue.

The BEAUTIFUL Campaign.


Since I was little, I always found beauty in everything. As I got older I began to realize people do not view themselves as beautiful or cute or stunning. They just don't see it. It goes for men and women alike. Somewhere along the road, between childhood and adolescence, we have lost the feeling of beauty. We have let the standards of the world define what beauty is. I believe we are made by a true King, a perfect Author, who has written beauty into the depths of our souls. 
WE SIMPLY DO NOT SEE IT.
YET.
The reason might mostly be because we are our own worst critics, comparing ourselves to each other.

 Seeing the beauty in people, I turned to photography. Photography allows me to help people see the beauty in themselves, which is one of the reasons I'm so passionate about it.

Now it's time for The BEAUTIFUL Campaign.
Every Saturday I want to spotlight one of you beautiful people. 
Let's remind ourselves who we are and why we are beautiful. It's not just the outward that makes a person beautiful. We must also focus on the inward.
All you need to do is:


Questions included are as follows:
a. Your name
b. When do you feel most beautiful?
c. What physical feature do you like best about YOU?
d. What do you like best about your inward appearance?
e. Upload a link to a picture you feel most beautiful in or email me your picture.

To fill out the form, click here!

As long as I get entries to my email I will continue to post about you beautiful people every Saturday. Let's take the time and remember why we are beautiful.

1 Samuel 16:7

No comments: