August 22, 2015

The BEAUTIFUL Campaign | Vol. 1


Today begins the first Saturday of The BEAUTIFUL Campaign! I cannot tell you how excited I am to begin this endeavor to help EVERY person feel a little more beautiful about themselves. To view the original post with link to the enter yourself in The BEAUTIFUL Campaign, click here.

Now for today's BEAUTY!


What is your name?
Ashely Moon

When do you feel most beautiful?
When my kids love on me or when my husband
makes me feel wanted or needed.

What is your favorite physical feature?
My eyes.

What do you like best about your inward appearance?
I love with such a ferocity. I want to see and believe
in the best in people and am heartbroken when I 
can't help someone or my help/love isn't wanted.



I love all of this! Ashley, thank you for sharing what makes you beautiful! 




No comments: