August 29, 2015

The BEAUTIFUL Campaign Vol 2

Good morning beautiful people. It's that time again for The BEAUTIFUL Campaign.
This is the campaign that greatly encourages women to take just a little bit of time to celebrate themselves, particularly what makes you beautiful physically and spiritually. Oftentimes we forget to look at ourselves and see the beauty. Actually, many of us grow up not even feeling beautiful at all, therefore it's time to stop and really reflect on YOU. What makes you beautiful?

Today I have two beautiful women I'm spotlighting. Here is one:



What is your name?
Leslie Plummer

When do you feel most beautiful?
When I put on a dress and my daughter says, "Mommy, you look like a princess!" The first time she said it I was taken by surprise. Young children are always the most honest too because they don't yet know what it is to flatter somebody. I felt like the prettiest girl that day.

What is your favorite physical feature?
My hair and my eyes.

What do you like best about your inward appearance?
 I believe the best in others.



And here is the other:

What is your name?

When do you feel most beautiful?
When I'm mom. I'm everything. Jane of all trades but being Mom is my best expression. It's a reflections of my love and what I receive that makes me feel beautiful.

What is your favorite physical feature?
Mine? I seriously don't have my own favorite. I'm always told what they are. But if I dig deep, it's my heart. It's guarded but it's genuine.

What do you like best about your inward appearance?

My inward appearance is brought out with genuine relationships. I truly love seeing anyone and everyone for their happiness and how they honestly express who they are. They bring out the best of me. They make me smile, laugh and they tug my heart. I can become over friendly and just be me being around honesty. And I love it. I become a best friend and feel I'm a good person during those circumstances.


When my sixth grade teacher asked us on our first day of school to write down who we wanted to be when we grew up... I had no idea at such a young age. So, I wrote... "I want to be a good person." To this day, it's still a priority over any career I've handled. Sometimes, people make me prove that to come true. It's definitely my best appearance.



Ladies, thank you for sharing what makes you beautiful!

No comments: